Thursday, January 26, 2012

Welcome to yet another blog!

Each of my hobby blogs deals with a different game, keeping all the info on stuff I'm up to in one spot for each subject - Lord of the Rings, Battletech/Mechwarrior, Warhammer 40k, Doctor Who, Battletech, Star Wars.

In each blog, from time to time, I post stuff about scenery and map making. I then find myself linking to that blog's post from all the other blogs, to show the scenery being used by the different games.

So now I'm simplifying. Rather than randomly inserting scenery design into different blogs, I now have a blog that is purely about the scenery!

So that's what this blog is for - it's all about making scenery, buying scenery, painting scenery, etc, regardless of any specific miniatures game.

No comments:

Post a Comment